Is it possible to copy .jpg files I have stored in my pictures and put them in the blackberry to be used as part of the caller ID when someone calls in? If so, where and how do I accomplish this. I have a 4GB Micro SD card, and I can't figure how to do this. Please help!
    05-13-09 10:14 AM
    Is it possible to copy .jpg files I have stored in my pictures and put them in the blackberry to be used as part of the caller ID when someone calls in? If so, where and how do I accomplish this. I have a 4GB Micro SD card, and I can't figure how to do this. Please help!
    you'll have to turn on the Mass Media. Then copy and paste the pictures from the PC to the BB8100, then use your BB to set the pictures up / per contact.
    05-13-09 10:25 AM
    How do I turn on the Mass Media?
    05-13-09 08:54 PM
    How do I turn on the Mass Media?
    Do you have a media card in the phone?

if you do go here
    BB not giving option to turn on Mass Storage Mode - BlackBerry Curve 83xx - T-Mobile Forums

if you don't you need one..... you won't be able to store many pictures, and you get a memory leak problem.
    05-14-09 08:03 AM
    Yes, I have a 4GB Micro SD card installed. I can see that the pictures are in the Media file, but when I try to open a picture in Caller ID, I can't see the media card and the files in it.
    06-02-09 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD