After i installed my media card on the pearl i cant find any picture i take. I know the phone is saving them at the phones memory not the card since i cant save anymore pics, but when i go to media and search pictures i cant find a single one. The other issue appeared yesterday. Now the log that tells u wich call have you made its no registering them. To be honest i like my BB but its becoming a pain. If anyone can help ill gladly appreciate it.
    09-16-08 09:06 AM
    Your messages will soon get deleted also. There is a forum called 'BlackBerry Tips, How To & FAQ' in the forum home. Look for the 'how to free up memory' forum. This should help with that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 09:18 AM
    Thanks. but what about my pictures? were are they going? i cant find them enywhere. Nor on my device or my desktop manager
    09-16-08 09:25 AM
    For the pics issue, maybe you need to check the root folder where the pics are saving. I have no idea regarding the call not registering. have you upgraded your OS? If so, maybe that version have several glitches. Good luck!
    09-16-08 09:27 AM
    For pics. In Media, go to Pictures>Device Memory. Your pics should be there.
    Also to help you out on your calls being erased, move all your pics to media card. This will free up a lot of memory. In your camera, go to Options and change Store Pictures to Media Card

09-16-08 09:44 AM
    No im still using the OS that came with the cell phone. the root folder is something like XNAC02S03
    09-16-08 09:46 AM
    Nop they are not on device memory that is the problem. But they are still being saved
    09-16-08 09:48 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/ this will help you not lose call logs and messages

09-16-08 09:50 AM
    Okay the only other thing I can think of, is in Camera Options, look at the folder as to where your pics are actually going. They should hopefully be there

09-16-08 09:56 AM
    Nop the folder is not there
    09-16-08 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD