Hi wondered if anyone has had this issue: without a fall or motion of any kind, my BlackBerry Pearl's screen had blue horizontal lines and simply shut off. I have since been unable to turn it on. I bought a Bold to replace it, but I do need some important information off my Pearl that I did not Sync this past week. Anyone know what is the best way to recover info and images? Could I hope that it might be a battery issue, or should I accept the fact that I lost EVERYTHING?
    Thank you for your help, since in France there is a lack of technical support with Orange stores...
    h
    Last edited by hkl; 04-11-09 at 06:09 PM.
    04-11-09 05:51 PM
    Go into the how tos section of the forum there is a thread talking about how to recover a dead blackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 10:26 PM
    Did you try to back it up in DM anyway? If just the display went and you can get the bb to turn on you may be able to run a backup. Its certainly worth a shot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 10:40 PM
    Hi, thanks for the responses, BB not turning on, ordered new battery to see if that's causing the problem, but I think I got a bug...trying to find the "tos" section of the forum. h
    04-12-09 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD