Hey everyone,

Needed some help. A friend just got a new Pearl from Sprint, a work device, which was a switch from AT&T.

Since she got it, battery life is extremely poor, Gmail doesn't work, BlackBerry Messenger messages keep deleting, and memory stays at just 5MB (even after battery pulls). Anyone know what might be wrong?

For the Gmail, I tried downloading the Gmail App because the e-mail set up wouldn't work. Each time, it just says that we need to allow permissions to let data transfer. However, I checked permissions and put everything I could on Allow.

For battery, we tried putting in her old battery, still bad.

BlackBerry messages get deleted all the time, likely because of low memory, but she doesn't have a lot of stuff on her phone and I've tried battery pulls. Any thoughts/suggestions? Thanks.
    06-08-09 02:59 PM
    Sorry, originally I just searched in the Pearl section, but someone in the Curve section had the same issue. I reset firewall settings and gmail works. But the battery life and poor memory are still outstanding, if someone has suggestions, thanks!
    06-08-09 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD