1. c2thab's Avatar
    This is my first post on the site and I was just wondering if anyone can help me with this problem I am having. A couple months back I dropped my phone in the toilet, took it out immediately, took out the battery, etc, etc. I let it dry out for a few days and the phone would power up but none of the buttons or track ball were working. I figured the phone was useless so I just kinda let it sit around the house. Well just last night I was bored and decided to try to see if for some wild reason it was working again. I put the battery in and low and behold everything was working, but the mouthpiece. I can hear out of the earpiece but no one can hear me . Does anyone know how I can fix this problem or am I S.O.L? Any suggestions would be appriciated! Thanks!
    08-06-08 11:44 AM
  2. cmckeegan's Avatar
    I think you might be SOL, if everything else is working, then the mouthpiece probably shorted out. It has had enough time to dry out.
    08-06-08 11:54 AM