I am a new forum member.

I have had my pearl for a couple months and to this point have not had any problems, in fact I love the stupid thing.

Yesterday I plugged in my charger and it shut off and the light flashes red five times. A three burst and a two burst, or maybe vice versa.

I tried a battery pull, then I tried pulling the sim and memory card out as well. I did as well as getting the phone to turn back on once, but since then I only get the blinking lights of doom with a black screen.

Will someone tell me if this is a battery issue as I think it is, or a phone issue??

P.S. I am pissed

What should I do?

Thanks, TJ
    AZ
    08-24-07 07:27 PM
    YIKES! I am so sorry to hear this. I would take it back. It is only a few months so it is unacceptable or you could try reinstall from your PC? Good luck! Geezee
    08-24-07 07:50 PM
    I had the same problem with my 8100 blackberry. I ended up calling my phone company and thay sent me out a new phone. I have not had any issues since.: "Knock on wood"

I don't understand why the blackberry phone takes 5 min to load up after you take the battery out and then put it back in. Both of my blackberry's did that?
    Last edited by anon(153966); 08-25-07 at 09:21 AM.
    08-25-07 07:52 AM
    It's loading the data! All BlackBerry's are like that...
    08-25-07 08:51 AM
    Also most symbian smartphones need some time to load...
    08-25-07 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD