A friend of mine bought a Pearl 9105 from Hong Kong for me. I recorded the IMEI of the device on the national recording system of Turkey and bought a BIS package from my provider Turkcell. But BIS services like BBM and Appworld didn't start to run. I called mobile provider for many times but only thing they said was "Go to Host Routing table, press register now and remove your battery when the device is turned on then plug the battery, it's gonna work." I tried it millions of times but still it's written "no entries" in HRT menu.

Then I thought if there is a problem with the imei number. I checked from the device menu, back of the battery and box all of them matching it seems there is no problem. but when i check from
    here: International Numbering Plans, 2001-2012 and here .:MCKS-Mobil Cihaz Kayt Sistemi:.
    it's written the model of the phone recorded as 8900. I'm confused and don't know what to do. Even the mobile provider can't help about this and I don't know what to do. Any suggestions? Thanks..
    04-28-12 04:10 AM
    is the PIN blacklisted?
    04-28-12 09:54 AM
    pin is: 210DC5CB How can I understand it's blacklisted?
    04-28-12 03:09 PM
    i'm the first user of the device so I think it's not blacklisted and there is no reason to be blacklisted from RIM
    04-28-12 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD