Hi,

I am trying to watch you tube videos on my pearl and I always get an error "An error has occuered attempting to play media"

Everytime and its frustrating
    Is it even possible to watch videos??

I think that maybe I am missing a setting perhaps
    Any help would be great

Thanks
    07-26-08 05:58 PM
    I was getting that for a while when I tried watching or playing anything. Even the ringtones wouldn't work. Have you tried a battery pull yet? That's what worked for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 06:06 PM
    ive gotten that same error since day one and yes I have 4.5 all my settings are as should be etc. I had decided to blame SunCom and hope when T-mo takes over? Its not quite the same but blueapplemobi is the next best thingblueapple.mobi web video search
    07-26-08 06:10 PM
    By battery pull you mean just taking the battery out and putting it back in?
    07-26-08 06:10 PM
    Go o media>options and make sure audioboost is switched to off. That fixed my inability to stream video

07-26-08 08:18 PM
    When you do a battery pull, take the battery out while the power is on. Leave it out for at least 30 seconds and put it back in. Try it again and see if it works.

07-26-08 11:14 PM
    I wasn't able to watch videos I got an 8130 Verizon pearl and wa on OS 4.3.0.60 but then I upgraded it to 4.3.0.97 and it works just fine

07-27-08 12:10 AM
    I am with Telus in Canada and I dont know if they have released a new version

Anyways I tried the battery pull and checked to make sure the audioboost was off and still no luck

thanks for the tips though
    07-27-08 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD