Like the title says. when I go into my options screen and click About nothing happens. I know that this will just tell me the OS and other stuff about the phone. Just wondering if there is something wrong with the phone.

Oh I did put OS 4.5 on the phone last week, but I was able to look at "About" after I installed it on the phone. It seems like it just stopped working??
    08-25-08 12:18 PM
    If you removed vad it will not work anymore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 12:21 PM
    vad? I don't think I removed it. I might have though. I did clean up some memory when installing 4.5

Any way if I did remove it, can I get it back?
    08-25-08 12:25 PM
    It's gone, gone, gone I don't think it'll ever come back unless you do a fresh OS load. (even replacing vad won't restore it).
    From the home screen, just press and hold the alt key and dial EACE the pop up screen will show you all of about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 12:36 PM
    you can reload the os to get it back. if you used max mem or crackmem it probably deleted it but if you didn't delete it from the comp hook up your phone to desktop manager and run app loader that might put it back on
    08-25-08 12:37 PM
    I just found out about the ALT EACE to find it.

I didn't use max mem or crackmem. So it might still be on my computer. Although I did to to the sticky to see if I could DL 4.5 here to my work computer and the link goes to just a desktop manger now. Not letting me get OS 4.5.

Never mind I know what it is now. I do remember taking it off the phone.

Thanks for the help
    Neil
    Last edited by Neil_240; 08-25-08 at 12:50 PM.
    08-25-08 12:48 PM
    anytime
    08-25-08 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD