I am feeling pretty dumb right now. I have a new Pearl phone with Verizon and after reading through many of the discussion, my question seems very trivial.

I have the browser icon on the screen and once opened, it displays several icons to choose from. Where do I go to type in a internet search? (ex. Google)

Thank you in advance for your help.
    01-05-09 02:20 PM
    tap BB button says "GO TO" type in Your whateveryouwant.com Directory
    01-05-09 02:22 PM
    Another dumb question... What is the BB button?
    01-05-09 03:07 PM
    Another dumb question... What is the BB button?
    It is the button to the left of the trackball that has the Blackberry logo.
    01-05-09 03:10 PM
    Thank you for your help!
    01-05-09 03:15 PM
    I have a similar question. When I open the browser and click on the "BB" I have no "GoTo" choice. I am an experienced blackberry user of the 8700 series and this phone is for my wife and its frustrating that I can't find the GoTo button to manually input a desired web address. Any suggestions?
    01-28-09 08:02 PM
    Yes, remove your battery while the device is ON, wait a minute and replace the battery. When the Berry loads up, you will have the "Go To" option...
    01-28-09 08:04 PM
    mandyberrypearl, what does it say exactly when you tap the bb button? what are your options?

and also, what's your memory at? sometimes, things start disappearing when your memory is low. a battery pull should initially clear this up but if you have too many apps running/downloaded, you may have to let some go...
    01-28-09 08:05 PM
    mandyberrypearl, what does it say exactly when you tap the bb button? what are your options?

and also, what's your memory at? sometimes, things start disappearing when your memory is low. a battery pull should initially clear this up but if you have too many apps running/downloaded, you may have to let some go...
    This usually happens right after you got the device and just activated it through the carrier. Low memory will not remove your "Go To" option...
    01-28-09 08:09 PM
    That did it! I turned it off and back on and sure enough it was there. I asked my wife if she had done that and she said that she did I really appreciate the quick response!
    01-28-09 08:21 PM
    Anytime, if you have any more questions you know where to come to, CB!
    01-28-09 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD