I have the pearl 8120, I'm new to the phone and to memory cards for phones. What do you suggest I get? I don't want the biggest amount of memory you can get because I don't need it. So whats a medium affordable sized amount memory card? What stores carry them?
    01-14-09 09:07 AM
    I'd recommend about a 2gb card. That is what I have and it has a good bit of space on it. But I saw online the other day you can get a 8gb card for about $14 now. Just browse the internet to find you one. Or the CB Store. Better to get it online that in a store. Much cheaper.
    01-14-09 09:25 AM
    I recommend a 2gb. Also...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 09:28 AM
    +1 for 2GB. If you want one right now, Staples, Best Buy or any electronics store carries them, including Wal-Mart! Best ones are the Sandisk brand. But if you wanna wait and save a little extra, search the web.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 09:39 AM
    I would get a 4 or 8gb card. They are getting so cheap why not get a bigger card. I had a 4gb card in my pearl.
    01-14-09 10:45 AM
    I'd recommend a 4gb. Yous tart off thinking you won't fill it and once you start playing around, you'll see how easy it is to fill it up. I have a 4gb and am now looking at going to one of the high capacity ones.
    01-14-09 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD