when i first got my 8100 i put 85 or so entries in my address book and all worked fine. a few days ago i could not access my addresses. when i click on the icon it says "no addresses". it does this in both the personal and business. i have not done anything but add a few ringtones to this phone. i thought it might be memory but i have about half the memory left on the phone. when i hit options on the address book it still shows i have 85 entries. the weird thing is i can still call people in my address book if i use the "voice" mode and say their name???? please help if you can. i lost my father thursday and im trying to contact people for his funeral and im afraid of leaving someone out. thank you in advance.
    rob
    09-29-07 03:04 AM
    Did you backup data? Try to restore it. Also do software upgrade for Pearl...
    09-29-07 06:40 AM
    i have not tried that but will try that now. will i lose my new ringtones when i restore it from another date? thanks for your reply.

rob
    09-29-07 09:48 PM
    i took it to at&t store . it was a software issue that they had to fix. ty all
    10-03-07 05:14 PM
    in address book > options, try copying SIM address book again

dunno if it will help,

chamisra
    10-27-07 05:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD