I am need of an encrypted password program that syncs up with my Laptop. Anyone have any ideas?
    12-08-08 11:08 AM
    Password Keeper can be backed up using Desktop Manager. However there's no easy way to view it on you desktop.

There is keepass for BB though.

KeePass Password Safe
    KeePass for BlackBerry
    12-08-08 11:34 AM
    It's not free like KeePass, but you might want to consider Ascendo DataVault. Other than a happy customer, I don't have any affiliation with them.
    12-08-08 11:55 AM
    I highly recommend Splash ID as I began using it on a Palm device sometime ago, cross graded it to my original Motorola Q, cross graded it to my iPod Touch and will again be cross grading it to my Storm, when they provided the updated release later this month.

I recommend you check it out and wait for the Storm release - I live by the application!!! I would provide you the URL, however the WebGods won't allow me since I'm a Newb to the forum.... However if you are real creative and use "splashdata" in your URL, you'll be fine.
    12-08-08 12:27 PM
    Here's the link for SplashID. I don't have much experience with it but I know it's also very popular and many like BerryStorm swear by it.

I did a trial of SplashID and it looked like a very, very good app for the job. I went with Ascendo mainly because it was easier to migrate my PasswordsPlus database to it.
    12-08-08 09:33 PM
    Check out Ascendo Datavault

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD