Hello All

I have a problem, my daughter has password locked my phone and cant remember what she has done.
    Leaving me unable to enter the phone at all.
    Can someone help before i throw it at a wall !!!!!

Coonzie
    11-23-08 10:16 PM
    Unfortunately there is no help for this situation. When you enter the password incorrectly 10 times, your phone will wipe back to the factory-out-of-the-box condition, the password will be reset, and your phone will be usable again, but you will have lost all your personal information. If you have a backup you can restore your info from that. Otherwise it is lost forever with no possibility of recovery.
    11-23-08 10:39 PM
    Hi Jeff, When you say "factory out of the box condition" Am I wrong to add that it wont "undo" any O.S. upgrades you may of done? just curious because that would be an easy way to recover a phone that crashed during an upgrade attempt. By the way, thanks for all the help you've provided here on CrackBerry I know myself and many others have been saved by your efforts.
    11-26-08 02:25 PM
    You are correct. Wiping the phone will not restore the factory OS if you've upgraded it. I usually point that out, but failed to mention it here. Good catch.
    11-26-08 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD