I have the blackberry pearl from AT&T and I'm having problems accessing the OZ instant messaging program, each time i would try running it, a pop up alert would show up saying "Uncaught exception: 0 >=0. I tried uninstalling it and installing it again but the same thing would happen.

Is anyone else having a problem with it? Is there anything i can do about it ?

Thanks.
    05-16-08 09:10 AM
    I've not experienced any issues with the OZ IM. I am on T-Mobile and did not like OZ. From the help of another thread, I downloaded a 30 day trial of "JiveTalk" which is an awesome IM program for the BB. It actually utilizes the "data" portion of your phone. Whereas, OZ treats all your IMs like SMS. Hope this helps.
    05-16-08 07:14 PM
    I thought OZ wasn't for use on ATT phones.
    05-16-08 07:18 PM
    2 questions please: will OZ Instant Messaging work on Verizon's BB system? If not, does Verizon have an equivalent?
    07-24-08 08:19 AM
    I thought OZ wasn't for use on ATT phones.
    OZ came installed on my Blackberry, and I am with AT&T!!
    05-19-09 05:47 PM
    I have the curve 8300 and i upgraded my OS to 4.5 and it fixed my OZ messaging. It takes a while but it fixed a lot of my problems. Just go to blackberry.com and see if your device is eligible for an OS upgrade.
    05-19-09 06:32 PM
    I have the blackberry pearl from AT&T and I'm having problems accessing the OZ instant messaging program, each time i would try running it, a pop up alert would show up saying "Uncaught exception: 0 >=0. I tried uninstalling it and installing it again but the same thing would happen.

Is anyone else having a problem with it? Is there anything i can do about it ?

Thanks.
    omg i am having the same problemmm pleasee help meee fix it
    08-10-09 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD