Hi,

I cannot find a solution in the forums for this...

I've had my Pearl 8110 for a couple of months with no issues. I sync to MS Outlook Calendar and Address Book.

Now when I use BB Desktop Manager to sync, the progress hangs while 'Reading Outlook Calendar', seems to make no progress, then eventually I get the XP error box saying Desktop Manager has had to terminate unexpectedly and asking me to send info to Microsoft. Desktop Manager is automatically closed at this point.

I did change the Desktop Manager to skip Calendar as a test and it went on to sync the address book with no issues, so this appears to be a calendar specific issue.

Some background... In the last few days my call logs and messages have been disappearing automatically, from this site I have learned that this is due to low memory, however I hadn't done anything about it before the calendar issue began today.

Today, I have done lots: As well as deleting languages, I eventually did a 'Wipe' option and cleared the entire device... but I still get the same issue after setting all up again.

Aside from Facebook, I have not added any other Apps to BB.

Any ideas how I can get Outlook Calendar to sync again?

Thanks,
    Stephen
    10-03-08 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD