Trying to update my 8120 to .162 and I have the os and DM downloaded but when I try and install both of them it tells me it was interrupted because my computer isn't modified and doesn't tell me how to fix this. I searched for an answer and couldn't find one, any advice you could give if really appreciate. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 10:30 PM
    Can you give us a little more info? "your computer isn't modified"?

Can you give us the exact error message you're getting?
    08-19-09 10:33 AM
    Trust me the message might not help either, but here it is.

The wizard has interrupted before the BlackBerry Desktop Software could be completely installed. Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again.

That's it... Word for word. I even looked for it on google and found nothing. It says the same thing when i try to install the OS also.
    08-19-09 11:58 AM
    Trust me the message might not help either, but here it is.

The wizard has interrupted before the BlackBerry Desktop Software could be completely installed. Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again.

That's it... Word for word. I even looked for it on google and found nothing. It says the same thing when i try to install the OS also.

That is a lot of help. That message means something went wrong during the install, but all the pending changes have been rolled back, leaving your computer exactly the same as before you started.

If this happens every time you try it, there is likley a problem in the Installer. I would do a fresh download, or select a different installer package.
    08-19-09 12:08 PM
    I assume you already tried this, but if not - reboot your PC before trying to install again.
    08-19-09 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD