Why won't my pearl 8130 let me download Opera Mini 4.1 to my phone? It tells me download failed - 909 Application authentication failure.

Any ideas? I have the newer phone at a 4.3 version.

Help please?
    07-24-08 02:04 PM
    Have you gone to operamini.com to DL it? If so what steps did you take trying to download? Maybe I can spot something you may have incorrectly done.
    07-24-08 02:07 PM
    Yep, went there directly. Clicked on Download Opera Mini. the mini.jad screen came up and I clicked on Dowload. Then the download failed showed up. I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary. Followed the same steps that I always use when downloading.
    07-24-08 02:14 PM
    After the fail, was there a link for another page to go to. You need the unsigned version.
    GL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 02:59 PM
    I had issue once and I downloaded to my PC then used DM to install onto my device.
    07-24-08 03:02 PM
    Thanks. Ill yet the unsigned version.

07-24-08 08:19 PM
    I just DL'ed it yesterday and it has made me even more addicted to my BB! Hope it works out for ya...
    07-24-08 08:22 PM
    After the fail, was there a link for another page to go to. You need the unsigned version.
    GL

thats what i had to do get the unsigned version the other one fail to down load.i don't understand why it wouldn't down load because that was what every one was telling me to do but it didn't work ?
    07-24-08 10:32 PM
    thats what i had to do get the unsigned version the other one fail to down load.i don't understand why it wouldn't down load because that was what every one was telling me to do but it didn't work ?
    Did it download?

07-24-08 10:47 PM
    I'm in gridlock after a transport turn over. Would love a direct link to opera mini.

Thanks!!!

07-29-08 05:42 PM
    Just make sure your BB browser is set to emulate BB and when you go to dl it.

I believe it says other o.s. Anyways use the unsigned version.

And once installed it will ask you to allow a low connection click yes
    07-29-08 09:38 PM
    Did it download?

yes the unsigned version did work.
    07-29-08 09:53 PM
    Yeah for anyone else that has this problem.... Type in the error code you get in the search bar and it'll bring up a topic that will help you download opera mini.... I like opera mini, but I only use it when I need a webpage to work completly proper.... Like myspace for instances...

07-30-08 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD