My Pearl will stay on but will only show a 1x connection and will only show one arrow saying its sending data information, its not my coverage because ive gone out of town and problem still persists. a explanation would help tremendously!
    09-02-12 02:42 AM
    Try a batter pull. If that doesn't work try Options->Mobile Network->menu->Diagnostic Test->menu->Run, and see what the report responds with. If you get the registration message in your in box, do yet another battery pull and see if it's resolved.

Neither of those works? Contact your carrier. Could be the network, could be hardware.
    09-02-12 07:20 AM
    What should i be looking for exactly in a diagnostic report? cause i didnt get anything in my inbox, or anything.
    Ill try contacting sprint but i doubt they'll be any help..
    09-02-12 06:48 PM
    What did the tests say, and why wouldn't Sprint be of help?
    09-02-12 07:19 PM
    Um, well seeing how im on the phone with them now. i cant be specific. but it seemed like there wasnt data service for the phone from what i got from it.
    well from what i meant theyll just keep me on the phone for hours. and as of now they are deleting all my stuff which isnt helpful at all...
    09-02-12 07:36 PM
    When dd you get the phone and were you on a BlackBerry data plan?

They're having you wipe it so it resets with their and RIM's servers. I sure hope they had you backup first.
    09-02-12 07:44 PM
    welllll they made me delete all my stuff do a restore and stay on the phone for hour and a half and the phone still oesnt work...I am fed up with sprint and their services.
    09-02-12 07:54 PM
    That's tpically their first step. Something s wrong with your setup throough their servers. Have some patience, and keep at them till it works.
    09-02-12 07:57 PM
    Ive had the phone for a couple months now, it was a replacement for a other blackberry i broke. and when this problem started happening it kept my phone in roaming mode, and rarly sent texts, and then it eventually stopped working altogether.
    and i doubt theres anything to do to fix it.
    09-02-12 07:57 PM
    and plus its not me going through their service its someone else, so i have to have an impatient person who only cares about their phone do all the talking to them and now that theyve basically screwed me along with the person i dont really have a choice...
    09-02-12 08:12 PM
    How about you start over, and give me all the details, so I may possibly help you.
    09-02-12 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD