I know on T-Mobile's website it says you can have AIM on the phone, but I can't find it on the phone. Do you have to add it manually? And, if so, does it not work the same way as IMing on other T-Mobile phones (in which case texting wouldn't make it free?)
    09-14-08 10:54 AM
    If you want the aim application, I think you have to download the app and manually put it on your phone via desktop manager.

im not understanding the second question, but then again i dont have tmobile...
    09-15-08 06:32 PM
    Ok on T-Mobile when you sign up for unlimited texting that also comes with instant messaging. In other words, when you sign in to AIM on say your Razr, it uses your text messages to send and receive the IMs, do you know if it would use this same system on that AIM application?

Also, do you know where I can get the AIM application?
    09-15-08 08:03 PM
    just google free aim application for your specified model, i think they might even have it on this site in free software

i believe it should be the same thing with the IM/text deal, try calling tmobile customer service just to make sure. because for ATT i know for sure its not like that, it uses internet, so if you dont have it then you'll be charged for it
    09-15-08 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD