Okay I can't believe it I gotta scratch on my screen!
    I'm so crushed its little but there!
    I believe its from my earring.....
    Just post and comment...
    Tell Stories if you'd like..!
    09-05-08 06:00 PM
    All I have to say is... get a BestSkinsEver!!

It is the best 7 or 8 bucks you will ever spend!! Scratch resistant, self-healing, conceals old scratches... the installation process eliminates bubbles!
    09-05-08 06:37 PM
    or get a Zagg which will cover the sides as well but a little more expensive.
    09-05-08 06:59 PM
    Zagg = Invisible Shield.

I've used their shields and I wasnt impressed. In less than 2 months time, they had seriously discolored & just looked nasty. For the price tag, I expected superb performance & I was so sorry that I bought so many at one time.

Rizzle, go with BSE. From all thats posted about their product, I dont think you'll be disappointed.
    09-05-08 07:04 PM
    A full-body BSE will do the same

And it is only 9 bucks shipped!!
    09-05-08 07:05 PM
    I use an Otter Box
    wouldnt look back ever
    09-05-08 07:35 PM
    But otter boxes are all Boxy and what not, I want protection but no with all the size
    09-05-08 07:38 PM
    Get a BSE, they are seriously the best thing ever! I got one when I got a replacement curve, and put it on the moment I took the phone out of the box. So my phone is in perfect shape. Not to mention it covered the scratches on my old curve that I got before I put one on!
    09-05-08 07:43 PM
    Get a BSE, they are seriously the best thing ever! I got one when I got a replacement curve, and put it on the moment I took the phone out of the box. So my phone is in perfect shape. Not to mention it covered the scratches on my old curve that I got before I put one on!
    That sounds great! I also want the silicone, could I use both of those??
    And are the BSE hard to apply?
    09-05-08 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD