Having a problem with my 8100 Calendar automatically deleting entries in my Outlook that are more than 60 days old when I synchronize. RIM says that to change the time (i.e., how long) before entries are deleted in the Calendar, once in Calendar, click Menu key, click Options, select Keep Appointments field and set how many days before deleting entries, click Menu key, and click Save.

Problem is I no longer seem to have a "Keep Appointments" field.

Any suggestions on how to get this back, or how to fix my problem in general.

I use wired synchronization between my 8100 and my computer.
    01-27-08 09:30 PM
    Under Menu > Options, click on "General Options", scroll down to the bottom of the "Actions" section. It should be the second-last thing.
    01-28-08 03:29 PM
    I do not have either the "General Options" or "Actions" sections in the Calendar/Menu/Options string or even in the top-level "Options" icon.
    01-29-08 08:14 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the same problem and after searching forever I found a fix.

hxxp://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB14 214&sliceId=SAL_Public&dialogID=44820940&stateId=0 %200%2044818682

Instaling this update fixed my issue and now all of my calendar entries stay. Before, they were all being deleted on sync and the Keep Apointments option in calendar was not available. It is still not there, however all of my entries are not deleted anymore. Hope this helps some of you...

TV
    02-28-08 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD