ok this phone is really frustrating me. my 2nd one in the last ehh 4 months. first time it would reconize the tmobile service and just said No Service up top where it normally says tmobile. Took it to the store & got a new one.

Now this 2nd one first started acting up with the Oz messaging mainly AIM. i would send out an IM and it would say sending failed twice in red. Then about 2 weeks ago all my Messangers stopped working. They would get to about 80% then tell me "Communication Error. Please try again later or contact your service provider." then about a week ago my internet started to stop working and tells me the same thing when i click my browser and try to load any page "Communication Error. Please try again later or contact your service provider." and my picture messages would try to send out and fail and The red X. When i recieved them it says could not retrieve try again later. Now the internet does not work AT ALL the messangers do not work AT ALL, picture messages dont even come in and when i send one it gives me the sending failed and the red X.

Ok so all of that was annoying and i called customer service and they told me i might need to get my SIM card replaced. So i went to the tmobile store got a new one and guess what??? still nothing and the same problems..

ok so i could wait a few days and then go back to the store or call customer service and tell them that didnt solve a damn thing. butttt guess what happens today?? MY TEXT WILL NOT SEND OUT AND I CANNOT MAKE ANY PHONE CALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never had this problem with any cell phone before in my life. i do not know wtf to do. of course it happens on a sunday when the stores close at 5 and i have to wait till 9am tomorrow morning with this metal scrap of a phone next to me before i can get it fixed.

i use this phone alotttttttt. mainly texting people. and when i mean textin alot i mean alotttt

Please tell me if you know wtf happened.
    12-07-08 07:15 PM
    I don't know if this will work and it seems this may not be the problem since it is intermittent but its worth a shot. If you go to Options>Mobile Network and then where it says data services make sure it is ON. That can cause a lot of issues if the right option is not selected.
    12-07-08 08:16 PM
    Resend you service book and or call tmo and ask to speak to the blackberry tech department. If they try to keep you from their ie:lemme see what I can help you with. Say no I need the tech department!!!!! Explain your problem and see what they say.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 12:45 PM
    try resending the service books

options > advanced options > host routing table > register now
    12-11-08 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD