I really hope I'm not the only one but I'm just wondering if anyone else out there in BB land are as neurotic as I am.

Here is the story... I bought my pearl for myself as a little B-Day gift back in march and it is so pretty. I love every bit of it. So I wasn't really a fan of the silly little sleeve that comes in the box so I went out and grabbed myself some skins. After a little bit I started becoming paranoid that I was (potentially) getting all this gunk in the trackball and wanted more protection for the pearl and keys. So long story short I started using the pouch.

My question for you guys.. .. ..... .. Does anyone else worry about their pearl? Do you just throw it in your bag, purse, pocket or are you like me and case it up? OR should I just not worry about it!!! LOL
    06-05-08 03:20 PM
    1 word: insurance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-08 03:23 PM
    I just throw mine in my pocket. Don't worry about it.
    06-05-08 03:26 PM
    i have a gel skin for mine, and when i have that on it won't fit in the little pouch that came with it so that makes me sad. i usually keep it in my hand, but sometimes i'll lock the keypad and put it in my purse in a pocket. i'm very neurotic about mine too
    06-05-08 03:26 PM
    I bought a BB holster for mine. Keeps it safe and easy access. I hated that cheap pouch it came with and didnt want the skin because I'd have to carry it around all the time. So the holster was the best option.
    06-05-08 03:29 PM
    I'm in Canada I don't think I can buy insurance for it... I'm thinking I should just let all my obsessions go when it comes to my pearl... It just felt a little flimsy so I totally cased it up.. Is it really necessary?
    06-05-08 03:31 PM
    yeah i'm just the clumsiest person EVER so i've already dropped mine twice and the gel skin absorbed everything. i barely have a knick on my phone.

i need a case made of bubble wrap and duct tape..

if you've seen little giants, it's like how the mom sent the little nerdy kid to football practice haha
    06-05-08 03:33 PM
    I just put it in my pocket it came with that dumb case and they have me a skin for it but it won't slide in my pocket as easily so I just leave it as it is

06-05-08 04:17 PM
    i wear mine in a case only because i don't want it to get scratched. i am more comfortable with it in my pocket but the sacrifices we make for our bb's safety
    06-05-08 05:20 PM
    lol yeah my old nokia flip phone i didn't care about so i stuck it in my pocket or purse or drop kicked it or something. i didn't care about it
    06-05-08 05:55 PM
    So which do you think is better? Holster? Skin? or Sleeve?
    06-05-08 06:01 PM
    BSE,skin when the skins off she's in a case. Never leave it unprotected a scratch would be unheard of

06-05-08 06:15 PM
    I normally have mine in my hand. I have a rubber pouch I keep it in.

06-05-08 06:20 PM
    I just got mine and I use the holster it came with. I want to keep this phone nicer than my last one. Some people at work have the condoms for their phone. I prefer the holster.
    06-05-08 07:57 PM
    At first I just kept mine in my shirt pocket. After it went sliding across the floor once or twice when I would bend over to pick up my kids I decided to get the Seidio Hybrid case. That worked for a while but I would still occasionally drop the phone at work and I decided that I needed something more durable. Then I got the yellow Otterbox. Best decision I ever made in terms of "phone safety". Now when people ask about the yellow "Dewalt" looking thing on my belt I just take it out of the holster, chuck it across the room, and say "yeah, it's my phone. Cool, huh?"

06-06-08 08:11 AM
    I keep mine in soft sunglasses case (the kind you can clean the lenses with) to avoid scratches. When it's in my bag it gets its own inside pocket or is otherwise protected from the other contents of the bag. When it's in my pocket it gets the whole pocket to itself. I like the look and feel of it too much to use skins or a case, so I just do my best to keep it safe and sound.
    06-06-08 09:27 PM
    First my WE has a full skin from BestSkinsEver and then placed in a 2pc clear seideo hard case and then i Holster it so ya i guess u can say im a lil paranoid
    06-06-08 10:01 PM
    I used best skin ever too! That helped alot, I had one scratch on the screen from putting it in my purse, now you cant see it at all!
    06-06-08 10:05 PM
    i also use a BSE, on my blackberry, on my ipod touch, on my macbook...

OK you get the picture....I LOVE BEST SKINS EVER! they are amazing Best Skins Ever Home Page
    06-06-08 10:08 PM
    ive got a rubber hardcase and i like it, but i think if i drop the phone the hard rubber skin will pop open
    06-07-08 01:22 AM
    Best Skins Ever Is All You Need.
    06-17-08 02:56 PM
    I used a BlackBerry waist holster...then it broke. I used it a second time and that broke too. So I chucked it and got a full body BSE and just put it in my pocket now. BSE is flawless and your BB remains scratch-less! Go for it!
    06-17-08 03:01 PM
    Why does everyone think the case that came with the bb is 'dumb'. Honestly I like it and i know it doesn't give much protection especially the top but it kept my bb in good condition for a few months before getting the silicone case which doesn't protect it much either.

06-17-08 03:19 PM
    I religiously use the "stupid little pouch" it came with. When I first got my Blackberry, I used a silicone case and the pouch (the pouch will eventually stretch enough that you can get it in and out easily even with a silicone case). The silicone case became loose, so I went with a hard cover (I have the "Koosh" design currently -- but I have several that I use) and it fits fine in my "stupid little pouch".

I want my berry to be protected -- no bruised berries for me!!!!
    06-18-08 04:49 AM
    I use saran premium wrap, its 100% lent proof, then I use the silicone case and the pouch.
    06-18-08 05:00 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD