i'm new to Crackberry. & slightly overwhelmed. so i apologize if my questions were repeated.. i tried searching around for them first.

1. how can i [if at all] update my OS? i've been trying to install the CB abuser themes for the better part of today & i just can't make it work. i then discovered i only have the lowly v4.20.73. that just won't do!

2. has anyone else had a problem accessing mobile.blackberry.com?? i used it all the friggin time until i ran out of memory & deleted my caches & cookies. since then, it absolutely WILL NOT work for me. i try it & i get a page saying it's designed for "the BlackBerry browser" & points me to where i can "learn more about it!" since i'm accessing this from my beloved Pearl... it leaves me more than a little confused!
    03-07-08 05:05 PM
    you can install a new os from the blackberry website or at&t might have one available for download as far as the mobile blackberry i have no freakin clue lol sorry
    03-07-08 05:15 PM
    if/when i update my OS.. is it going to wipe all my goodies clean?
    03-07-08 05:21 PM
    No, it will make a back up of all the info you input and it will not affect anything you downloaded to the device. You should be good to go.
    03-07-08 05:32 PM
    excellent! thanks!

& now i feel even more ********, but i don't usually hit up the blackberry website. where do i find how to update my OS?
    03-07-08 05:35 PM
    Is that your baby? Awwwww
    03-07-08 05:47 PM
    yes it is
    03-07-08 05:49 PM
    The newest ATT OS is HERE

If you want simple and easy to install, go with the newest ATT one

Download it, install it to your PC, and it will prompt you to upgrade once you open your DM, and at the prompt, make sure you select make backup.
    Hope that helps!
    03-07-08 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD