I use my calendar a lot and have set the program to open with the Agenda screen. I never had any problems until today, and have entered numerous appointments and events.

I tried to enter a new appointment for March 18th. In the subject line I listed "Accreditation Training" and then listed all of the times etc.

I then saved it. The "Organizing Calendar" pop-up came on my screen and then would not go off. (I had to hit the return button to get rid of it) Then the agenda went blank except for a date listed on top of the screen as March 17, 2007.

At this point I could not access any calendar events without repeatedly and quickly scrolling down. Weird!!

I eventually got back to the appointment that I made and deleted it. Everything then worked normally again. I reentered the appointment, just listing "training" as the subject this time. It worked normally.

Then for kicks I deleted it and entered it again as "Accreditation training" the problem immediately returned.

I did a battery pull several times and Verizon could not help either.
    Any ideas??
    02-06-08 11:58 PM
    Try this to see if you get the same problem, its reversible.
    Open calendar. New appointment. Enter Accreditation Training into subject field. Enter Harrisburg as the place. Pick any date and list 0600 to 1800 as the times. Then save it. The caps that I listed must be the same as I listed. I tried this on two 8130's and it screwed with the calendar application. If you delete the appointment it goes back to normal.
    ?????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-08 02:37 AM
    I know it seems very strange, but it seems like the calendar app. just does not like that combo. of words. I tried it several times and it will not accept "Accreditation Training" in "Harrisburg" while in the Agenda view. Both 8130's had the same problems when this was entered.
    02-07-08 02:59 AM
    What version of the OS are you using? If it's not the latest try updating and try again.

Also in your first post you said March 17, 2007. Is that what it said or was that a typo? Just wondering in case it did in fact say 2007 that might be the issue.
    Last edited by Member_No.1; 02-07-08 at 04:41 AM.
    02-07-08 04:39 AM
    Ok... Just tried it, looks like I'll be joining you for training!
    Looking at the appointment in a agenda view and it looks fine.
    02-07-08 04:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD