I am currently on my third flip in two months now. First one would drain a battery in less than a day.(Tried three diffrent batteries).
    The second flip had the time freezing, and could not use the alarm clock. Now i am waiting for the third.

Anyone else have the same problems or other problems?????
    06-28-09 12:25 AM
    Ever try updating/reinstalling the OS?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 12:36 AM
    Uhhh all the flips go through a battery in a day.
    06-28-09 03:54 PM
    I am currently on my third flip in two months now. First one would drain a battery in less than a day.(Tried three diffrent batteries).
    The second flip had the time freezing, and could not use the alarm clock. Now i am waiting for the third.

Anyone else have the same problems or other problems?????
    Are you turning off the bluetooth and GPS radio when you do not need them. Another big drain on a battery is when apps are constantly updating or retrieving data from the net. Shut down any apps that you are not using, use close or exit from the BB menu and not the escape or the end button.
    06-28-09 04:47 PM
    See the Battery Life Tips & Tricks link in my signature.

As for the clock freezing up, that happened to me several times when I first had the phone. Can't remember what OS I was on at the time, but it was between 4.6.0.151 and 4.6.0.180. I stopped having the problem once I "graduated" from 180 to a higher OS. See the sticky at the top of the forum to upgrade your phone to the latest OS.

BTW keep your phone information current in your CrackBerry profile. Your profile says 8130 right now, which leads me to believe your current phone is the 8230 Flip not the 8220 Flip. The OS is not interchangeable between these two phones.
    06-28-09 07:34 PM
    I'm on my 2nd 8220 and waiting for the third which should be coming this up this week iif this one doesn't preform. I want a new phone a little complaining goes a long way I want a 8320. Or a 8900 lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 09:43 PM
    I have the same problems with my clock/alarm. I have no clue why it freezes even though the other clocks are correct. Some other people mentioned that they had this problem until they exchanged phones. And, sorry to hear about your battery but my battery seems to last, hopefully one more swap will do the trick? Good luck.
    06-28-09 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD