New to the site... just hooked up my new BB Pearl and it's awesome! I'm connected to the BIS and am successfully receiving most emails. However, any emails sent from within my office don't make it to my BB for some reason.

Any idea what I need to do to set it up properly? Any help would be greaty appreciated!

This forum is huge so if this topic has already been covered elsewhere, can someone point me to that link? thanks.
    03-05-08 03:17 PM
    Are they being sent to you through a company exchange server? This might require you to switch to BES instead of BIS.
    03-07-08 09:21 PM
    If you are not using BES, then you would have set your work email to automatically forward a copy to your personal address. This would allow you to get them, but not to respond from your work address.
    03-08-08 05:41 AM
    also check with your I.T guy if the mail server settings are correct....wether it uses pop or imap...
    03-08-08 08:40 AM
    This is what i found out on how our emails are set up...

- emails get sent to my POP account
    - our exchange server in the office downloads the emails from the POP account and stores them locally in individual Exchange mailbox
    - Microsoft Outlook accesses the Exchange mailbox to show the email on our desktop computer

given this arrangement, does anyone have any idea how best to configure my pearl without using BES?

thanks again!!!
    03-13-08 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD