So, a lot of times ill let my phone sit on my desk, and ill type texts with my left hand or whatever while it sits on the desk.

It feels different than when i do it while holding it in both hands, less control i guess.

What my question is is could hitting buttons on the blackberry "unevenly" hurt the keyboard? like since the buttons are so small its hard to hit them in the center each time. is hitting them with uneven pressure going to cause problems?
    10-28-10 09:55 PM
    It shouldn't bother it at all. Thus far, it hasn't hurt any of my BlackBerry keyboards, and I roll in various ways on mine. And I type tons on mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 10:33 PM
    Thanks for the reply, that's good to hear. I just didn't know the design of the buttons and them being so small i think freaked me out. Thanks again, ill type away without worry now
    10-29-10 06:17 PM
    This question amused me

Its why I keep coming back here.
    10-29-10 06:24 PM
    This question amused me

Its why I keep coming back here.
    Well I am glad i can amuse you!

But really, I dont get why its that funny, i was reading a lot of peoples issues with the keypads breaking, ect, and obviously use will always lead to damage in the run but if you are hitting buttons on their corners i felt like depending on the design it could be bad.

Just like people having issues with the charging ports, if you put in and pull the charger out and angles it is going to wear out/break the port or the charger end faster.
    10-29-10 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD