Can someone help me please?? Every time I use my BlackBerry Browser I keep getting the Non-BlackBerry Page insead of the normal BlackBerry Help/Homepage. I know that its not my OS becasue its v4.5.

Model: Pearl 8120 (this is my first ever BB too)
    Carrier: Orange UK (I live in the UK)

I hope its just a simple setting I might have changed (or a App without my knowledge).

Thanking you in advance...
    08-24-09 11:05 AM
    Try closing the Browser with Menu / Close, then open it again.

If it still does't display correctly, Menu / Options / Browser Configuration. It should be set to Internet Browser or Hotspot Browser depending on your connection type.
    08-24-09 01:35 PM
    Try closing the Browser with Menu / Close, then open it again.

If it still does't display correctly, Menu / Options / Browser Configuration. It should be set to Internet Browser or Hotspot Browser depending on your connection type.
    Thanks for the advice (sorry its taken so long to reply but work and all lol) it seem to be all back to normal now.

Thanks again
    08-27-09 03:14 AM
    Thanks for the advice (sorry its taken so long to reply but work and all lol) it seem to be all back to normal now.

Thanks again
    knightslayer.. how did you resolve the issue? I am still bugged by this annoying error.
    09-01-09 09:16 AM
    Issue resolved. I just do not know how. just tried my luck and viola, everything ok.
    09-18-09 04:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD