hey i have a blackberry pearl 8110 and when i get emails it doesnt play a sound or vibrate..i imagine its a simple fix and ill prolly feel stupid after but i cant seem to figure it out..any help is appreciated!
    10-26-08 12:46 AM
    10-26-08 12:57 AM
    i actually checked that already and im missing alot of those options..the only options i have to edit are browser, calendar, level 1 messages, mms, phone, push to talk alert, push to talk message and sms text..it worked before i got one of the elecite themes and it hasnt worked since..thanks for the suggestion though.
    10-26-08 02:35 AM
    Try on the main icon menu hitting the BB menu button and selecting "Show All". I know this will show all icons and if a theme "hides" any icons by default, I am not sure but they might get hidden in the options section. Worth a try...to revert the procedure just hit the BB menu button again and deselect Show All.

Hope this helps you
    10-26-08 02:47 AM
    actually i just took a look at the thread sunkast posted and a couple pages in someone mentioned upgrading to 4.5 combined the email and text folders and all he had to do was delete and resetup his email..i tryed that and it fixed the problem..thanks for the help guys =)
    10-26-08 02:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD