I just switched from Verizon and a Pearl 8130 to T-Mobile's 8100. I like the 8130 better but I'm getting used to the 8100. I "downgraded" because I was sick of paying a 90$/month phone bill @ Verizon. I still wanted a Pearl but don't need the internet..

So my first problem is that I can't find AIM on it. How do I get it?
    07-30-08 01:00 AM
    You can download Ramble. I had to do this because the oz message bundle that housed the 4 I'm services, ie: yahoo, aim, MSN, and ICQ. Was not installing and not working with this 4.5 OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 11:49 AM
    First things first : Welcome to CrackBerry!

Secondly, do you have a data plan on your TMo Berry or not?

Third, I recommend getting the Minutes and Mail plan on your device (1000 minutes, unlimited data, unlimited text, email) for only $60/month!

Not sure what you are paying right now with TMo for your Berry... but that is the best value, by far!
    07-30-08 11:52 AM
    You can also goto shapeservices.de and get IM+

That's what I have
    AIM
    MSN

All under one roof

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 04:45 PM
    when using AIM? does it treat it like a bunch of text messages? or does it use it as a part of the data fees for the internet?
    07-30-08 04:49 PM
    when using AIM? does it treat it like a bunch of text messages? or does it use it as a part of the data fees for the internet?
    i'm pretty sure it treats it like a bunch of text messages. cus years ago, i had an old nokia that flipped open to a full keyboard, & a t-mobile rep said that if i use the IM a lot, then i should get unlimited. "/
    08-02-08 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD