Well I am new to the whole BB thing and the issues just keep arising! I hope someone can help me...

Today I realized that my Outlook 2007 Calendar is not properly syncing with my BB. Items will not go from my BB to my Outlook calendar. I have searched the related posts for this issue, however, installing the desktop manager 4.2 version and deleting the emails from the service book that end with DCIS (?) but still no luck. Any ideas?

Also, is it possible for me to configure wireless synchronization between my BB device and my outlook account? I hear lots of talk about this BES business but don't qiote understand how it works. Can I do this from my personal PC?

Lastly, does anyone know of a MSN Messenger application? I can go to an online version, however, it is not very good and is had very limited options. I cannot even see who I am messaging if there are two people with the same name.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    01-19-08 11:12 PM
    I am relatively new also. I am running Pearl 8100 and two pcs running outlook and I have Bes through ATT and a microsoft exchange server through mailstreet.com (you also need a Blackberry account with them with Bes data plan through your provider Mailstreet support and documents are very helpful.
    I am working out the bugs, I hope this helps.
    02-22-08 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD