Have any of you who are having problems with your BB ringing recieved and error messages on you phones (Uncaught exception, Nullpo, etc)
    11-30-10 05:21 PM
    This has worked for me with three different Bold 9000 users:
    Pushing down the button above the camera flash

First take off the back door of your BlackBerry Bold phone. Then push down the small plastic button (white or light gray color) that’s located above the camera flash. You need to have a very careful look to see it, as it is very small. There's a small opening above the camera's flash and it is roughly 1 inch long and 1 mm tall. The button that you need to push down is located right in the middle of that opening. You may push it down using your finger nail or a little pair of scissors. Once you do it correctly your sounds will be loud and clear.
    02-27-11 06:37 AM
    When I have this problem, I check my media files and it says 'Cannot play media while alert is active' so basically its trying to play a ringtone and its gotten some error so no other sounds are going to play until a battery pull is done
    04-30-12 07:36 PM
    I bought new blackberry 9900 2 weeks ago. I installed few apps from apps world. After 1 week ring tones ,alarm, messages sounds not working. When remove battery and restart device sounds ok. But after 1 day it happens again. I done security wipe also. But still same..I gave it to mobile phone shop to back and they gave me it afer 2 days and said they reloaded new soft ware. Bundle 2061. But that problem sitll same. what should I do.
    10-25-13 03:29 PM
    Maybe a Factory reset, but that'll delete everything to the setting when the phone was first purchased brand new. So if you do that make sure you save any pics, info you want to keep before doing the reset. I'm amazed people still have the 8130, that model is like 7 years old, kudos though for rockin it, that was a good phone.
    10-29-13 06:26 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD