Excuse the capitals and that, but I am in a right 'tiff'. ):

I got a BlackBerry this morning, for christmas. I've been trying to work out how to get apps onto it and also how to connect to the internet. I've been trying to sign up for the internet account-thinger on the blackberry.orange site, however when I go to the following,

Settings > Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table,
    and then try to register, it replies with 'Registration message queued. It will be sent once data coverage is available'. I've reset the phone itself twice.

I skipped the email setup because I ws far too eagar to get the internet working.. I don't know wtf a 'BlackBerry Enterprise Server' even is.

I need a tutorial, or even a little help that's in plain English, please!? D: I've looked all over Google and search everywhere. I'm so confused.
    12-25-09 11:46 AM
    firstly congrats and merry christmas. secondly, you need to contact you service provider and add data to your plan. once its added it may take up to 24 hours for it to be fully activate, go back to host routing table and register now. you will than have data on your device. all in all you just need to contact orange and tell them you need to add the data. without them adding it your up the creek and wont be able to add apps or use the browser. hope this clarifies the situation. cheers
    12-25-09 12:06 PM
    how do u het a signiture for a blackberry 8130?
    12-27-09 10:58 AM
    how do u het a signiture for a blackberry 8130?
    Options>autotext>sig
    Edit to put in what you like.
    To use enter the letters and space
    Autotext fills in for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by sedalia066; 12-27-09 at 11:30 AM.
    12-27-09 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD