Hi,

My husband just bought a pearl 8130. I set up a Yahoo email account on the bb. He received two emails but when he went to the computer he has more emails but they are not showing up on his BB. Is something wrong?

Also when I attempt to turn off the phone using the end key it does not turn off. Have to go to options to turn it off. How can I get it to turn off using the end key?

Nancy
    03-19-08 07:58 PM
    Are you holding down the end key for about 5secs?

Double check your email filters on BIS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-08 08:11 PM
    I can only answer your first question (I think) I just got my BB8130 recently, and realized you have to be signed out of the email program to get all the emails on your bb.
    Try that...
    as for your other question, I'm sorry , i don't know.
    Hope this helps.

Shari
    03-19-08 08:12 PM
    What email filters are you talking about and where do I find it?

I got the power off figured out. Wasn't holding it down long enough

Nancy
    03-19-08 08:15 PM
    I'm not sure what orle is referring to either, but I'd sign-in and out of Yahoo! Mail, making sure that the "remember me" option is not selected... Any other "remember sign-in" options should also be disabled.

When I've used Yahoo! Mail on a computer it has not affected the e-mail account on my BlackBerry device, but hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you (I don't own a computer, so I'm only really guessing here though)...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-08 03:17 AM
    BlackBerry 101: Lecture 11: BIS Email Basics | CrackBerry.com

Email Filters on your BIS, make sure you followed the steps in this link. Make sure you when you set up your email that you specified to send all messages and not set up email filters.

This should be done from a computer not a BB.
    03-20-08 06:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD