Hi ,I was reading in here the other week ,and I found a post about some apps that pple thought were must haves, now I didnt have my BB when I was reading the thread so I didnt pay 2 much attention to it at the time.

My BB has since arrived and I cant seem to find the thread, I have installed google maps and Opera and Jive talk so far, what other apps would you guys reccomend to a new user? top 5 apps or something similar?

Help appreciated.
    02-28-08 08:03 AM
    Infospace Find it is good...

Gotta have the CB App

OH Yeah and Berry Locater
    02-28-08 08:08 AM
    mobile.blackberry.com - free games!

first ten things i should do to my new blackberry

enjoy your new berry!
    02-28-08 08:10 AM
    Seriously enjoy the new BB.. You definately need the CB app.. Facebook app.. Viigo for daily news, I love it on the train. And I use ramble, even though jivetalk is much Better ramble if way freeer!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-08 08:20 AM
    I have installed google maps and Opera and Jive talk
    Those 3 + BerryLocator and CB app.

Welcome to the Black n Crack!
    02-28-08 10:49 AM
    Google maps
    BB maps
    Viigo
    Beyond 411
    02-28-08 11:17 AM
    you're a cutie, get at me on my bb messenger Scorpianfreak or [email protected]

Infospace Find it is good...

Gotta have the CB App

OH Yeah and Berry Locater
    02-28-08 03:09 PM
    keypass on sourceforge is a good app, better than the bb password keeping app
    02-28-08 03:45 PM
    what is cb app?
    02-29-08 06:51 AM
    Seriously enjoy the new BB.. You definately need the CB app.. Facebook app.. Viigo for daily news, I love it on the train. And I use ramble, even though jivetalk is much Better ramble if way freeer!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Got to double the recommendation for Viigo - read it on the train every morning and every evening and its a fabulous way to keep up with news and tech info.
    03-01-08 11:54 AM
    I've tried to download the CB Viigo to my BB 8100 with no luck. I've tried OTA, SMS & email, I get the link but can't click on it to start the download. Anybody with any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Any help would greatly be appreciated!
    03-01-08 05:51 PM
    Viigo (with the added CB blogs)
    Sudoku (from mobile.blackberry.com)
    Mobile Checkbook
    Splash Shopper (great list making program)
    Flip Side
    03-01-08 09:05 PM
    I'm assuming the CB app everyone is saying newbies should get is a way to look at the CrackBerry forums/website? If so, can someone tell me how I go about getting it on my BB?

Thanks.
    03-03-08 04:54 PM
    flipside for the mp3s
    03-03-08 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD