Hi all, Just got a blackberry 8120 pearl yesterday & love the phone & the ease of the instant & always on email service (got the bis service set up) & had the service books sent to the phone, but puzzling me for a few things now.

1) why is there loads of folders set up in the phone. I.E sms&mms, a folder with your email accounts & a message folder ??, I'm getting confused as because when I get a my space push message or Facebook or even a Live message push, SMS , MMS or even a email, they both go into the program or folder & the message folder aswell. How can I keep everything separate or is it better to just keep the message folder on the home screen & keep all everything else not showing up either hide the folder or just not have it showing up

2) how do you remove/delete software from the phone as when I click on the bb menu button on the application there isn't a remove button
    05-20-09 01:07 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

they both go into the program or folder & the message folder aswell. ...
    There are seperate folder for each one so it is possible to maintain them seperatly. The Messages folder groups them for easy access. You select which is most desirable for your use.

If you use the Messages group for everything, you can hide the multiple folders for ease of access.

how do you remove/delete software from the phone as when I click on the bb menu button on the application there isn't a remove button.
    There is a application called Options with an Icon that resembles a wrench. Most of your device configuration is done from there.

Options / Advanced Opions / Applications. If you select an application and press Menu, you can delete it from the device. Only non-core applications can be deleted this way.

05-20-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD