when i updated my phone with the new software something strange happened. I looked in my viewfile folder and i saw mms in and out box. now i kno sprint dosen't have mms messaging yet so what could that have been caused by.
    07-22-08 03:42 PM
    Are you saying you upgraded to a Beta and this happened?

It is because you are not running the official Sprint sanctioned OS. Sprint probably disables those modules and aspects of the OS from being installed on their official OS releases... since it is not available. This is available on other carriers and is obviously included in the Beta OSes!!

Sprint does not have it in their official OS so customers are less aware that they should be able to MMS, but can't

Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    07-22-08 03:45 PM
    I was just wondering why that was on my phone i thought they had finally let it out the bag but i guess not.
    07-22-08 03:49 PM
    Does AT&T have
    an official one
    07-22-08 03:51 PM
    yea when you installed the desktop manager its a lil link on the bottom righ hand corner that should take you a new update if there was 1
    07-22-08 04:00 PM
    There is but I when I did it I lost my emails and bb browser
    07-22-08 04:01 PM
    did you back up your files and did run a provision to get your flies back.
    07-22-08 04:32 PM
    I have the 8330 with sprint and in the messages app if I choose view folders MMS in and out boxes are there on the stock OS. You just can't send or receive them as long as the don't add the service. I guess they figure with picture mail nobody wants MMS. Seems silly but I can't think of any other reason they don't have it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 01:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD