Call some one add new ringtones to the downloads and tools please? Or can i do it?
    I was lookin for Johnny Cash God's gonna cut you down ringtone but it's not on there.There is only two cash song
    06-11-08 05:19 PM
    I've been making my own LOUD (with extra boost to treble & midrange) ringtones from my mp3's and peddling them for a couple bux on ebay just for the heck of it. I don't have that tune, lemme see.... Allman Brothers? Lyle Lovett? Willie Nelson reggae? Email me and I'll send a couple over in my reply.

Got LOTS of Bob Marley...
    06-12-08 11:14 AM
    how do you get them louder?

BTW, you may want to be VERY careful selling ringtones on ebay. Not that I know who you are, but my guess is you don't have the rights to the songs to be making money of them. Granted, I don't personally care, but I'd be REAL careful.

By the way, I've offered to make ringtones for people for free. I've had a couple people request stuff but I didn't have the song to make it from and they didn't seem to want to be bothered with sending it to me.

If you send me the Cash tune I'll make a ringtone out of it for ya.
    06-12-08 11:19 AM
    I am technically way in violation of copyright by selling ringtones, even at a pittance, but my position is I'm selling the volume and upper-frequency enhancement, not the music. Not that it'll do me much good if I'm facing a bazillion $ lawsuit.
    06-12-08 12:26 PM
    how do you get them louder?

BTW, you may want to be VERY careful selling ringtones on ebay. Not that I know who you are, but my guess is you don't have the rights to the songs to be making money of them. Granted, I don't personally care, but I'd be REAL careful.

By the way, I've offered to make ringtones for people for free. I've had a couple people request stuff but I didn't have the song to make it from and they didn't seem to want to be bothered with sending it to me.

If you send me the Cash tune I'll make a ringtone out of it for ya.
    Hey THANKS but i dont have the ringtone thats why I was checking to see if someone has it and will put it on here . But if i have some ringtones, How do i put them on my phone or on here?
    06-12-08 02:11 PM
    I am technically way in violation of copyright by selling ringtones, even at a pittance, but my position is I'm selling the volume and upper-frequency enhancement, not the music. Not that it'll do me much good if I'm facing a bazillion $ lawsuit.
    Thanks man
    06-12-08 02:15 PM
    Hey THANKS but i dont have the ringtone thats why I was checking to see if someone has it and will put it on here . But if i have some ringtones, How do i put them on my phone or on here?
    You can actually go to Myxer - Download Ringtones and More and check on there they have a SH** Load of free ringtones and you can actually creat and enhance the sound by making them louder cutting a piece of the song out etc etc... and when ur done they will email and or text you the ringtone... plus you can upload your own music and make ringtones all for free!
    06-12-08 02:31 PM
    Thats what Im lookin for
    THANKS
    06-12-08 02:36 PM
    I realize you don't have the ringtone, I was saying that if you had the full song to send that to me and I would make it.

Here's a website that I sometimes use:
    Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone Maker
    06-12-08 07:16 PM
    I dont know about a lawsuit as you are not selling the music you are selling a service of modifying a ringtone, there is also a website, mobile17 that you can join for free, and the site walks you through setup after that you can upload any song from your computer and they convert it into a ringtone and send to your bb as an email attachment, they give you too options a free option which can take several hours for you to receive and also offer a payment method, if you choose to pay you are moved to the front of the waiting line. ***If you dont have that Johnny Cash song already on your computer try using limewire to download it. Once you download it you may either use this website mention above and or simply use your usb data cable and desktop manager to tranfer the song into your music or ringtone folder on your bb and then just assign it as a ringer...
    Hope this helps.
    06-13-08 08:39 AM
    Something tells me that if he called the RIAA to tell them what he was doing and ask if it was ok, they would be furious. And, they would probably win the lawsuit.
    06-13-08 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD