So i got a new pearl because my old one was crap. and i noticed my new one does not have a browser on it. Why would i get a pearl with now browser and how do i get it on there
    03-01-08 08:56 AM
    either it is hidden or you need to resend your service books down...

-db
    03-01-08 08:58 AM
    to unhide, click menu -> show all. if it's not there, do what db says.
    03-01-08 09:04 AM
    double check to see if they added the Blackberry plan to your account, if the first two suggestion don't work.

That happened to me.
    03-01-08 09:10 AM
    Does your email/sms/ work? Reason I ask is you stated you got a replacement and was wondering if they activated your new PIN. If so then do what the others have said.
    03-01-08 09:11 AM
    Called Sprint, they talked me through it,
    Manage Connections-Mobile Network Options-Menu-Start Provisioning
    your 1x (signal) should now be 1X or 1XEV

Then Options -Advanced Options- Host Routing Table- Menu- Register Now

Then everything started working and my browser icons and a bunch of emails showed up for activation and registration, welcome etc.
    03-01-08 11:07 AM
    thanks but that did work. how do i resend my service books
    03-01-08 11:38 AM
    options, advanced options, host routing table, hit menu and register now
    03-01-08 11:39 AM
    wow. thanks so much. i love this place. do you know what the site is for operamini
    03-01-08 11:46 AM
    wow. thanks so much. i love this place. do you know what the site is for operamini
    www.operamini.com
    03-01-08 07:52 PM
    Called Sprint, they talked me through it,
    Manage Connections-Mobile Network Options-Menu-Start Provisioning
    your 1x (signal) should now be 1X or 1XEV

Then Options -Advanced Options- Host Routing Table- Menu- Register Now

Then everything started working and my browser icons and a bunch of emails showed up for activation and registration, welcome etc.

Thank you for posting this. I just received a replacement Pearl from Sprint today with no browser or Sprint Nav installed on it. I've been searching for hours to find out wth was up. This worked for me!
    07-22-10 11:15 PM
    I have this same problem but its more difficult. I bought my pearl from T-mobile supplier but am currently not located in the US. My wireless network provider is Bmobile, my phone is unlock, I can recieve text, phone calls, browse the web through the wifi...I have a blackberry service data plan, but i am not recieving capital EDGE,,, I only have the hotspot option...i tried fetching my Host Routing but nothings coming up...I tried calling my network privider and going in the head office serval times and they rejected me all the time...Can some one help me?
    08-19-10 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD