I have this new icon on the screen when on a call and I dont know what it is. It is rectangle and has an little arch of stars. Any ideas?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 05:48 AM
    http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad install that and hit the bb button beside the trackball and take a screenshot of your screen so we can see what u are takling about, it may be something u have installed or that your carrier has pushed
    07-25-09 06:37 AM
    How do I attach the image?

07-25-09 06:53 AM
    u would need to send it to email and get on pc and do it that way or if u have a photobucket account u just log in there and it will see u are on a bb and give u a email account to email the image to and it will upload it to your pb account so u can post it via the [img] /img, codes but u will need to put the [] on both the img,/img i did so u can see if u dont know
    07-25-09 06:55 AM
    [QUOTEI have this new icon on the screen when on a call and I dont know what it is. It is rectangle and has an little arch of stars. Any ideas?

In the pic, the symbol indicated that Bass Bost is on.
    If its a box with a row of stars like ******** this is Normal

(like a back slash) this is Boost Bass
    (Like a forward slash) this is Boost Treble

To change these as default, go into phone/BB button/options/general options/enhance call or headset audio.

Hoppe this helps.
    07-25-09 07:04 AM
    [QUOTEI have this new icon on the screen when on a call and I dont know what it is. It is rectangle and has an little arch of stars. Any ideas?

In the pic, the symbol indicated that Bass Bost is on.
    If its a box with a row of stars like ******** this is Normal

(like a back slash) this is Boost Bass
    (Like a forward slash) this is Boost Treble

To change these as default, go into phone/BB button/options/general options/enhance call or headset audio.

Hoppe this helps.
    lol wow i had a blonde moment there lol i should of been thinkin about that just mine is not like that when its on looks a lil diff so i was like what could he be talking about should of been thinking about that but thanks for posting that and clearing it up

well at leas this person learned 2 things today
    1.what that icon is and is for
    2.how to upload and take a screenshot of bb lol
    07-25-09 07:07 AM
    I googled the screenshot. Its from a 4.6 OS. I would have used my Pearl except its lent out at the moment.
    07-25-09 07:13 AM
    Thank you to the both of you it has been very helpful and has solved the problem. Nice 1!!

07-25-09 07:28 AM
    Thank you to the both of you it has been very helpful and has solved the problem. Nice 1!!

Welcome. Are you in the UK by any chance?
    07-25-09 07:40 AM
    Sure am. Why you ask?

07-25-09 12:39 PM
    I was aking as you have UK at the end of your name. Im in the UK too. There are not many of us here.
    07-25-09 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD