Hello to all: I am new to crackberry and I have the Pearl Flip 8230 with Cellular south. I had the IPhone with AT&T before, So if anyone has any tips or new tricks let me know. Thanks
    12-06-09 06:31 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry, try looking up the BlackBerry 101 set of messages. They hold a wealth of information for the new owner. Again welcome to your new addiction.
    12-06-09 06:34 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! They're right when they say it's an addiction, just buckle in and hold on tight, it can be a bumpy ride but it's well worth it...
    12-06-09 06:59 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry, and welcome to BlackBerry's only flip phone! The best place to start is the CrackBerry menu above titled BlackBerry Help. The following three pages are especially useful:

http://crackberry.com/users-and-abus...ew-users-guide
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-lecture-series
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/tip-...ortcuts-13131/

Also check out the battery life thread in my signature, those tips make a huge difference.
    12-06-09 07:22 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 07:24 PM
    Hello! I'm also new to BlackBerry & Crackberry. Also recently got the flip
    12-06-09 09:25 PM
    I love the blackberry pearl! And can i tell you how much i love this website.....i check it everyday almost. It gets so bad sometimes take a look at the vid a made about my crackberry addiction! Look up on youtube Crackberry Addict by 05jolea!
    12-31-09 06:56 PM
    Hay I'm new Too
    And this is the phone I got too, 8220.

My wife and her friends have been the berry kick for years but in our group only the ladies knew how cool these phones where. In the past I have never paid more that 50 for a phone so this is a big jump but I sure wish I had this phone years ago.

O and Im new th the forums

Anyhow the first thing I did asside for setting up all the setting and folders to how I wanted and getting a few free apps, i set theamed ring tones. May fav is my mario theme but I have some new fun ringers lepplin, ac/dc, Ha its great

mididb.com and vgmusic.com are where I get my ring tones, too cool and FREE legal and free. you just copy them, did not know free things where out there this cool.

Ok love the site I have been touring it for a bit, love the Berry

Peace
    01-13-10 07:37 AM
    Well one trick I know of the flip (which alot of people complained you couldn't do, for the record) is changing tracks when listening to music when the flip is closed. You CAN attempt to do this by pressing and holding the volume buttons to go to previous and next track respectively. Also you can hit the mute button to pause and play music as well.
    01-13-10 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD