I was transferring songs to my blackberry from my computer and when it had completed i unplugged the usb cord and it appeared that my blackberry was frozen and I had tried to press some buttons to turn it off or restart the machine, i think in the process i may have locked in the keyboard or the device. now when it turns on i get a weird symbol shown its a square with a circle square and triangle with a circle and line across it and it has the number 552 written under. i tried removing the battery and waiting a bit and putting it back in however this error and symbol keeps coming up. can someone help me please?
    01-18-08 10:16 AM
    I gather you were putting them directly into the phones memory and not onto a microSD card. I wonder if you filled the memory up. Any idea how much space your songs took up? You would have somewhere between 10-15mb typically free on the phone so it can't take a huge number of songs.

Review this link if you have to BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    Last edited by BerryOld; 01-18-08 at 10:48 AM.
    01-18-08 10:33 AM
    Directly to the phone
    01-18-08 10:44 AM
    My songs were about half of a MB and maybe one or two was about 800 something kb and i had about 12 on there. any idea what i can do about getting my blackberry to turn back on.. someone please advise?
    01-18-08 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD