Hello first of all I'm new with this cellphone. So be patient. I have just configured everything but I had a problem with Gmail. The Gmail account had me to agree with a Gmail Enhanced third party, so I installed it. Nevertheless, it was a useless application, and I uninstalled it. But it didn't dissappear. I read on other forums that I had to erase the modules "net_rim_bb_gmail" and "
    "net_rim_bb_gmail_resource_en". And so I did. Now I'm not sure if it will work when I add the account again. Does someone know? Also I have a problem with the folders in the main menu. When I organized the menu, I added folders to keep icons organized and they were with colors and stupid details. I don't know why they don't appear now, I mean, they are colorless and I can't edit them to change the type of folder. Any help would be great
    02-27-10 12:22 PM
    I really cant help with the first question but for your second question I had that happen and it turned out I deleted/removed my SAMPLE PICTURES folder. If you did a backup before this occured you can just do a restore through BB Desktop to get the Sample Pictures folder back.
    03-08-10 08:05 PM
    Well I have a Gmail account setup on mine and I didn't have to accept to any third-party software agreement or delete any modules. Are you using a Gmail app?
    03-23-10 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD