I'm a new bb verizon 8130 owner and had a few questions.

1. What is the best setup on my browser to view web pages, sometimes the pages don't line up real well and are hard to read

2. I wanted to download wallpaper from MLB.com, verizon doesn't support it. Is there a way around that? Or does anyone know where I can get the whitesox logo?

3. Can you set up missed calls to go to your call log not messages?

Thanks
    10-14-08 04:18 PM

3. Can you set up missed calls to go to your call log not messages?

Thanks
    Press Green call button once
    Menu
    Options
    Call Logging
    NONE
    10-14-08 04:21 PM
    open your browser, hit the menu button and select options. Make sure that all the boxes are checked off and Emulation mode is set to BlackBerry and Show images is set to: On WML & HTML pages. Give that a shot and see if that helps...
    10-14-08 04:22 PM

2. I wanted to download wallpaper from MLB.com, verizon doesn't support it. Is there a way around that? Or does anyone know where I can get the whitesox logo?

Thanks
    white sox logo - Google Image Search

Right click
    Save picture as
    Resize (or not)
    Email to BB
    10-14-08 04:26 PM
    Press Green call button once
    Menu
    Options
    Call Logging
    NONE
    Thanks for the reply, I didn't try that because I still want to see my missed calls in my call log. Will the missed calls show up in the call log if I select none?
    10-14-08 04:28 PM
    Thanks for the reply, I didn't try that because I still want to see my missed calls in my call log. Will the missed calls show up in the call log if I select none?
    yes, they sure will!
    10-14-08 04:30 PM
    Yes, they will show up...
    10-14-08 04:30 PM
    Will the missed calls show up in the call log if I select none?
    Yes, they will also show as an icon until you check your call log, and they will only show as a missed call in your call log. Your voicemail will still show as a message, and as far as I know, can not be stopped from doing this.

EDIT: Damn, we're on the ball today!
    10-14-08 04:36 PM
    Yes, they will also show as an icon until you check your call log, and they will only show as a missed call in your call log. Your voicemail will still show as a message, and as far as I know, can not be stopped from doing this.
    this is correct.
    10-14-08 04:37 PM
    Thanks for all of your help, you guys are quick!!
    10-14-08 04:47 PM
    Thanks for all of your help, you guys are quick!!
    welcome to crackberry!
    10-14-08 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD