When someone sends me a MMS message with a picture. I cannot download it. It keeps coming up with the message net_rim_RetrieveError. How can I fix this I have tried re-starting the phone but that does not seem to help. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    05-31-10 08:12 PM
    Hello,

Can you tell me if you've found a fix to this yet? I am having the same problem. It has been going on for almost 3 weeks. Only difference is I have a Curve 8320. I also have problems sending MMS messages, I get a red X. After trying to send or retrieve an MMS message between 15-40 times, I will finally get it to go through. Other than sheer repetitive clicking, I can't send/receive messages.

I'm finding very little regarding recent questions or information regarding this error online.
    Last edited by carissa_lee; 06-14-10 at 05:54 AM.
    06-14-10 05:25 AM
    I am also receiving this error with my 8100 Curve. I just got off the phone with Tech Support and they don't believe it to be a device or network error they think it to be something with my SIM card. I'm gonna try to stop at a T-mobile location tonight and their supposed to replace it for free. I will update you if this resolves anything.
    06-15-10 12:01 PM
    hey guys m facing the same problem on my BB 9900. did u guys get any solution ?
    12-01-11 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD