Hello All....Just got the 8130 and thank god for this site...anyway I need some help w/ a few problems which i hope can be fixed.

Can you seperate the message indicaters for seperate emails,text messages and missed calls? right now i get the indicator when i get a message and they all get lumped together so it will say i have 6 messgaes but i never know if they are text or what e mail they are from.

I there any way to get rid of the "messages" file on the desktop. I don't see why i need it when it is only duplicating the e mail/sms file i already have.

Is there a way to not have my bluetooth scan for a new device when i open it and insted just go right to pairing with my earpiece??

Thanks for any help
    05-02-08 08:33 PM
    If you wanna get rid of the messages icon you can hide it. just click the blackberry menu button twice and it will open up a menu where you can choose hide. Highlight the messages icon and press hide by using the trackball. This will hide the folder but will not remove it.
    05-02-08 10:53 PM
    Go into messages, options, general options. Under the display area, you'll see SMS and Email Inboxes, choose "separate" for the option. This will separate your emails from text and missed calls.
    05-02-08 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD