i have a legal case coming up and i need to move all my text's from my phone to my a sim so i don't have to give the court my phone is there anyway of doing this or i can get them off my phone for them?
    thanks for any assist
    Last edited by Radicalrad; 03-24-09 at 04:25 AM. Reason: wrong forum
    03-24-09 04:08 AM
    I need to do the same. I know you can make a backup of all messages on the computer using desktop manager, but I do not know of how to read those files.
    03-25-09 02:24 PM
    that's no good because when you do it that way you get the messages but they aren't like text messages then they are just bits of text with weird characters mixed up. for me they have to stay as the original text for the court....
    03-25-09 05:18 PM
    foward the message as an email using foward as feature and email it to yourself
    03-27-09 09:51 PM
    If it's a legal thing, call your provider/carrier and have them print it all out for you.
    03-27-09 09:55 PM
    foward the message as an email using foward as feature and email it to yourself
    i dont have BIS which i need to do this don't i?
    03-28-09 01:32 AM
    It might be worth it to add on BIS of a month and cancel it when you are done or you might want to try wifi

Correction if you have txt msg you should be able to use the forward as email feature just be sure to set up a contact in your address book first
    Last edited by maynardjames; 03-28-09 at 10:58 PM. Reason: correction
    03-28-09 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD