I'm a total newbie, so excuse my ignorance... I've got my new BB Pearl 8130 hooked up to my '07 Prius and can make and receive calls, but now I want to transfer my address book and it's not working. I keep getting a message that it "can't locate the object push server" or something. I've checked under Bluetooth options and have address book transfer set to "all entries," but that's as far as I got with the troubleshooting. Does anyone have any other ideas for me? Thanks!!
    08-29-08 04:52 PM
    I have an 08 Prius and was able to successfully transfer over my entire address book to my car. This is what I did, hope it works for you. Click on "bluetooth" in the Prius menu. Now forgive me, because I'm in my house and I can't remember exactly!

I think I clicked on "phone book" in the Prius, then I came to a screen where it said "receive or maybe transfer phone book". Before I clicked on that, I went to my BB bluetooth settings, and clicked on "transfer address book". Make sure your BB is connected to the Prius first of course! Then as soon as you click "transfer address book" on the BB, click "register phone book" or something like that. Click "group 1" then it'll start transferring. Sorry my instructions are really horrible, but I can't remember all the steps by heart. If I get a chance I'll try to re-create what I did, only writing down the steps the next time! Good luck!!
    09-02-08 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD